Most Popular Thailand Enduro Tour
Thai Enduro | Popular Dirt Bike Tour | Burma Border
1000 km +/-
6 Days Riding
8 Day Dirt Bike Tour
Enduro Tour Thailand in a 14,000 square kilometers area with mountain peaks 2500 meters above sea level in the most densely forested region in Thailand.
An incredible dirt bike tour our repeat customers can't wait to repeat it really is that good. Steep rocky hill climbs, tight buffalo trails in thick jungles, navigating bamboo lined river creeks, dry river beds, crossing hundreds of deep rivers and eye opening experiences at the refugee camps directly on the sensitive Burmese border.
Stay in spectacular mountain range locations on the Burma border with burma up to 1800 meters above sea level for great nights you'll remember for a very long time.
- Outstanding Riding
- Great Accommodation
- Brilliant Support Team
- Well Maintained Honda & Kawasaki Bikes
- 20 Years Operating Top Notch Enduro Tours
Shan State Burma
Big River Crossings
Deep Jungle Trails
High In The Clouds
Just A Normal Day
- Fuel/ Oil
- Lead Rider
- Tail Rider
- Tour Mechanic
- Spare bike
- Support truck
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Soft Drinks & Snacks (daytime)
- Airport collection
- National park Entry fees
- 160 rivers in one day
- Stay with hill tribe people 1 night
- Ride along Burma border
- The Salween River
- Border UNHCR refugee camp
- Trails with no other users
- Teak forest single track trails
- Possible visit into Burma*
Probably the dirt bike trip you've been looking for..
If you're an experienced trail rider and want the absolute ride of your life take this or our 7 day tour, they're both designed for you!
We mention a *possible trip into burma and in most cases we do but now and then due to border conficts we can't guarantee it but we always try. The trails are nothing short of incredible and you may be pushed to your limits at times but you'll have a superb support team behind you, open up and enjoy. This will probably be the enduro tour you've have been looking for, it really is awesome.
You'll ride good distances each day and feel you've had a proper ride at the end of the day which always demands a few cheeky beers on arrival.
Plan Your Enduro Tour
- Join Scheduled Tour
- Choose Own Dates
- This tour is our most popular enduro and books out fast especially between October & February.
Rider & Passenger
- Passengers are your non riding freinds or partners travelling in our support truck on a parallel tour with you
- They have their own English speaking driver/Guide and meet up with you each evening